• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well tomorrows the day.................

fairyringuk

free your spirit
Tomorrow morning I am off into L& D for my gastric bypass
Thanks to all who have sent good wishes , it means so much to know you guys are rooting for me.
I felt very emmotional earlier today only natural I guess but now feeling calm and just getting everything ready for the off.
My daughter is taking me to the hospital and will be there till her dad gets there after work, he is taking his time off when I get home which seemed more sensible.
I think I have got everything and if I havent well such is life lol.
I am second on the list so that is so much better than having to wait around all day, as I am sure some of you already know.
I have been doing the charring cross pre op diet as I was so so cold on the milk so swapped over, so hope my liver is small enough for the surgeons, felt so guilty having food even though I know lots of people use this diet and I did adhere to it, I think it is an all in the mind scenario, cause I like to do things as I am told by medical boffs, however as I had such a bad cold and fluey symptoms thought I would only be asking for trouble being so cold all the time.
What do you people think????
Anyway wont waffle anymore just wanted to say thanks and see you lot make room on the losers bench for little ol me............

Jay xx

Wishing you all the luck in the world. Hope everything goes perfectly, & you have a speedy recovery.

xxx

wishing you the very best of luck for an uneventful op and speedy healing, i will be watching your progress as my op is on the 15th december :)

Just want to wish you all the very best, one day just hope it will be me lol going in for op xx

Good luck to you tomorrow!

Good luck, hurry back to us fit n well xxxx

hi good luck for tomorrow. i had mine done there on the 25th november and my actuall op went fine. i did have a few complications after but that was due to medication etc! dont worry about your liver i cheated on my diet - quite abit - and mine was fine! i only needed 4 holes made! dr jain was happy enough... anyway good luck the pains not that bad - i even questioned if theyd done it or not! u have nothing to worry about xx

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope you are soon back posting with us.

Can I just ask how long you had to wait for your surgery at L & D, as it is where I have been told I will need to go if I manage to get the funding.

Good luck for tomorrow xx

Good luck for tomorrow :)

GOOD LUCK JAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opps I started a new thread wishing you well loGood luck for today xcxxx chat to you when you feel up to it x

Back