• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a day - i dont know how to deal with this

Paula1975

hi,

today has been a very tough day, i lost my grandad this morning, am a few days out surgery and feeling very low, especially after seeing nan this afternoon. i would love a drink right now, but i shall be raising my slimfast to him instead of some wine

:cry:

Soory to hear about your loss Hun....:cry:

:hug99::hug99:

Yes just take it easy i am sure he wouldnt want you to waver now you have done one of the nasty bits and made it through just hold on in there be strong xx

Hi paula
Sorry to hear of your loss, nans and grandads are very special, its time to grieve now but you will feel stronger as the days go on.

Kim

Oh hun, I'm so sorry. Grandparents are so precious. Keep staying strong, I'm sure he would be very proud. Take care of yourself xx

Condolences to you and your family. Raise your slim fast to grandad and we will raise ours to you. T xxx

Sorry to hear this, very sad when love ones leave us.
Try and be there for your nan and keep going.

My thoughts are with you right now

Jane x

I am so sorry to hear of your loss Paula.. It is a tough thing to go through at the best of times, but must be especially hard for you after just coming through surgery.. Try and be strong and stick to your slim fast, its so hard when something like this happens I know... My thoughts are with you tonight Paula xxxx

oh Paula, im so sorry, my thoughts are with you and your family xxx

So sorry to hear your sad news Paula. My thoughts are with you and your family. Take care xxx

So sorry to hear your news, I hope that you have many special memories which will always keep him close.

Today is 4 years since I lost my Gran and with my surgery coming up, it really hit home today.

Thinking of you and your family x

Hi Paula, sorry to hear about your loss, grandparents are so very special and are missed so much.

I have only been on this site once before and I don't know how to use it. I had a lovely welcoming Message from Dimond and I've not been able to get back to her to thank her. I don't get this threads and forums thing, I want to hit reply and send like a text or email. So forgive me everyone if I mess up or interrupt your chats! Oops

so sorry hunnie x

I am so sorry to hear your really sad news, i know how you feel, i was very close to my grandad, and was heartbroken when he left me. But I'm sure he's so proud of you honey. Take each day as it comes.

Sorry to hear your news, it's horribly sad when we lose loved ones.
Try and concentrate on all the good memories you have of him and it will eventually get better.
((hugs))
Em xxxxx

Back