• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a difference a day makes. Jen007's home

jen007

Hello

I am now a post-opper. Sleeve done at 5:30 yesterday 11/10 and home by 11am today 12/10.

I feel really well, if a little tired. Not on any pain relief at the moment just taking things really easy!

I am so happy to be on the other side afer reading all your wonderful helpful hints and tips (they really did help)
I'm relieved to have survived the pre-op liver diet.
Now I will be picking all your brains in the coming weeks over a multitude of other things but I know I have the biggest support nextwork of forum friends to help and guide me, Thank you all.xx:D

Congratulations and welcome to the losing side :D

Great news Jen and thanks for making me feel better about monday xxxxx

Check you out, fabulous to hear your recovering well! I wish you every success and will offer any advice I feel qualified to be able to give in your new adventure xxx

Hello

I am now a post-opper. Sleeve done at 5:30 yesterday 11/10 and home by 11am today 12/10.

I feel really well, if a little tired. Not on any pain relief at the moment just taking things really easy!

I am so happy to be on the other side afer reading all your wonderful helpful hints and tips (they really did help)
I'm relieved to have survived the pre-op liver diet.
Now I will be picking all your brains in the coming weeks over a multitude of other things but I know I have the biggest support nextwork of forum friends to help and guide me, Thank you all.xx:D

:wave_cry:Hiya Jen,

Welcome to the losers bench:)
So glad to hear all went well
XXXXJuliexxx

welcome home Jen, take it easy now honey, good luck :) xxx

Welcome to the forum, you're right this is one of the best places to get advice and support from real people going along the same journey as you.:):)

Glad everything is going well for you and long may it continue:):)

Back