• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What are the staples made of

happy days

Does anyone know what the staples are actually made of. I had a really random thought about what would happen if I took drastically ill and was unconscious and they wanted to do a MRI scan. Are the staples metal.

I've watched loads of videos of the op and to be honest they don't even look like staples lol. It reminded me of when something frays and u burn the end to stop it fraying even more.

Does anyone know what Sunderland use on the port holes is It glue or staples again x

I've watched loads of videos of the op and to be honest they don't even look like staples lol. It reminded me of when something frays and u burn the end to stop it fraying even more.

Does anyone know what Sunderland use on the port holes is It glue or staples again x
Hi Amy, I'm not sure what SRH use but I have 5 incisions, 2 of which are about 1cm and the other 3 are about 1inch. dont have staples or stitches that I can see, and are healing great. bruised and itchy! I assume there are dissolvable ones inside and maybe a little glue? nothing to worry about, honestly!

xxx

Hi Amy, I'm not sure what SRH use but I have 5 incisions, 2 of which are about 1cm and the other 3 are about 1inch. dont have staples or stitches that I can see, and are healing great. bruised and itchy! I assume there are dissolvable ones inside and maybe a little glue? nothing to worry about, honestly!

xxx

Thanks Lynne, I was a little worried I think it just the thought though if they had to take the staples out. Ive never had stitches or anything so not sure what to expect lol x

Back