• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What are you up to this weekend?

Sarah Metcalf

I'm at work until 2, then have the weekend to myself wohoo :D

Richard is away a lot in the next couple of months so he's taking Charlie to the beach for the weekend to give me a break, my hubby is the best :) So I'll chill after work and pop into Stirling tomorrow to see if a size 20 jeans fit as my 22's are too big now.

What are you up to?

I've got a working weekend too - 9 til 6.30 today, a 50th party tonight and then work again sunday 10.30 til 8 and then I have to watch the GP too.

Its not so bad though, been off thurs and fri and off again Mon, tues and weds.

I am having a day with my family. I have not seen my brother and sister in law since June last year - not quite sure how we managed that. An old family friend is coming over to see mom before she flies home on Tuesday. My sister is going to have a full house. My ex hubby has been invited too - just as well we get on! I am going over early to drop him off so he can give my sister a hand with the cooking which is very kind of him.

Tomorrow I am working all day albeit at home:eek:.

Have a great weekend.

tranquil x

Well i was hoping the weather was going to be hot and go for a lovely walk and picnic with the family....but its miserable today, so im going to stay on this forum and try and get to my 50 posts instead ;-)

Morning :) busy weekend for some of you! ..
I'm still in bed I am getting up in a mo tho honest lol
Today we are taking scruff and his best friend to local play area for birthday treat then I'm working tonight I'm working tomorow night to so tomorow will be catching up with washing and housework and if GP on OH will be glued to the tv lol XX

Have a lovely weekend everyone xxx

Well lemme see,
going to try and go out with the kids and tire them out with some sea air.
Then whenever we get back, all lounge about playing games or watching some pokemon together (we have about 600 or so episodes (all the series) collected to get through!

Then I am going to get on the treadmill for a walk (depending how far we walk earlier)
and then play World of warcraft with Dean or my shiny new sims medievel !!!! woot!!

Tomorrow, ironing , getting school uniforms ready, lunch boxes...bath kids etc watch Gran Prix with the family...get on the treadmill later , then more nerdy gaming and a bit of an earlier night ..ready for another week!

im gonna chill seeing as i still need to rest . got some friends coming over this morning and then might go for a little walk.

your mam came over on tuesday and we had a good old gossip we never usually have time it was fab to actually talk without having kids distracting us or dogs or other halves .

size 20 jeans you go girl - i would say keep your bigger ones for me but the one gene we do not share is our height haha.

have a good one - not long till you come down xxxxx

Back