• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What did you eat for lunch today?

Brunetteandred

Officially a loser
Not that we are food obsessed or anything :eek:, but I thought it might be fun (or mad?) to see what people are eating post and pre-op.

I've just had a banana sandwich (medium sliced white bread, low fat spread and one medium banana). And a cup of coffee (white, no sugar).

I had a few spoonfulls of low-fat cottage cheese, a small salad with carrots, cabbage, lettuce, tomato & diced pecans w/ww balsamic dressing. The whole meal fit on a side plate but I am full & happy.:D

I had a few spoonfulls of low-fat cottage cheese, a small salad with carrots, cabbage, lettuce, tomato & diced pecans w/ww balsamic dressing. The whole meal fit on a side plate but I am full & happy.:D

MMmm.. am luvvin the sound of the pecan thang

Hi all, I'm 10 days post op. My little girl and I both had left over homemade beef stew with pearl barley in from yesterday. It was delicious MMmmmmm!! x x

I had a homemade soup of tomato, bacon, mixed beans and bacon...with a slice of wholemeal toast with flora extra light on it.

Now I am gonna have a cuppa, with a bourbon dunked in it...:)

i had coronation chicken in two brown rolls plus a pkt cheese n onion crisp,"but like the thought of beef stew"mmmm

I am months away from my op but today wa s:
2 slices ww brown thick bread (on offer in morrisons at moment for 50p) some bernard matthew chicken slices and a tiny sqirt of tesco extra light mayo.
Only reason for being sooo good is I have my 3rd visit tomorrow to my weight management dietician and want to be lighter than last time.
I have also done 700 cals at gym this morning. what a good girl and i ? x

I am months away from my op but today wa s:
2 slices ww brown thick bread (on offer in morrisons at moment for 50p) some bernard matthew chicken slices and a tiny sqirt of tesco extra light mayo.
Only reason for being sooo good is I have my 3rd visit tomorrow to my weight management dietician and want to be lighter than last time.
I have also done 700 cals at gym this morning. what a good girl and i ? x

Well done and good luck x x

half a greek yoghurt (shape) mixed with semi skimmed milk

I had a tin of Baxters Carrot and Butterbean soup - my favourite!!

Nothing. Had a cereal bar for breakfast about 9.30am and a bag of crisps about 11.30am.

Knew I shouldn't have had the crisps so kept putting off lunch. Am in a lot of pain today which I am allowing to distract me and make me feel bad.

Have a peice of fish in the fridge though which I will have for tea with some salad.

:D i had a prawn salad with a garlic dip yum yum

Well I have just got up after finishing nights and having a lovely cup of tea. However for my "lunch" yesterday I had some tasty home made veg soup with some chopped up smoked bacon in. It does not look nice but boy its tasty. Going to make some today for the week and some lamb broth and I cant wait for them to cook, I have to go get the stuff first so I will be waiting a long time lol.

Good thread though its always interesting and helpful and you never know you could pick up ideas....xx

Nothing. Had a cereal bar for breakfast about 9.30am and a bag of crisps about 11.30am.

Knew I shouldn't have had the crisps so kept putting off lunch. Am in a lot of pain today which I am allowing to distract me and make me feel bad.

Have a peice of fish in the fridge though which I will have for tea with some salad.

You bad girl shel - What happened to the lecture i got about eating 3 meals a day ! ;)

Back