• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What did you eat for lunch today?

i was self sabotaging. i compensated with an uber-healthy dinner and a kick up the backside.

consider yourself kicked shelbell

just had my first protien shake taken me an hour to drink all of it, trapped wind needed shifting around so gripe water was used and am in for a back rub later as i know i still have more.

I am also using a straw for all drinks to cut back on on intake of air

consider yourself kicked shelbell

just had my first protien shake taken me an hour to drink all of it, trapped wind needed shifting around so gripe water was used and am in for a back rub later as i know i still have more.

I am also using a straw for all drinks to cut back on on intake of air

What you need is to be winded like a baby - get your husband to wind you - it makes no difference to the trapped wind, but its fun trying ;) :D

I had a cheese and peanut butter toasted sandwich, crisps and some jammy dodgers with a cup of tea. Yum

Lol :8855:- far play, at least you've admitted it ! who did the kicking though ? ;)

i tried to do it myself, but my backside has shrunk so much i can no longer reach it. it's ok though, my husband has kindly offered to spank me instead.

ohh shelbell let him you might enjoy it LOL

hi all for dinner today and if someone said to me 6 month's ago i was eating things like this and enjoying it i would have laughed in there face. i had a small 80 gram tin of tuna with one tablespoon of low fat mayo. if anyone goes into asda they do this bag of american salad dont know what's in it but it's all chopped up really small well a small hand full of the salad and it was just enough delish even if i say so myself who need's big mac's anyway

i need a 2nd shake for mine but i am going to alos have or partially have a jelly for a treat.

Am doing well so far 1.5 pints fluid the shake will take it to 2 pints

1/2 a small jacket with tbsp beans and 1oz half fat cheese.

and for tea im having cauliflour in white sauce with pot roast beef and sweet potato

I was bad today, I was out and just had a snack. I ate a peperami mini (I know full of bad stuff but tasty), a mini babybel light & a handfull of peanuts. Not a very nutrious meal for sure but it was portable and tasted good. It also made me thirsty which lead me to drink lots of water which was good.

Today I had aldi's carrot and coriander fresh soup it was quite yummy. For tea I had small amount of cheesy mash with baked beans, will probably have a low fat yogurt for supper. x

I had a protein shake as we were out, and about 10 revels spread over the afternoon! Didn't need them, didn't want them, and didn't particularly enjoy them! Why do I do it?

I had some prawn salad (3-4 tbsp) and green beans in a mustard sauce (2-3 tbsp) yummy!

ummm err i didnt have lunch... slapped my own wrist for that, i did drink a pint of latte during the afternoon and had a shake when i got in and a smoothie as son as i could manage it to make up

Back