• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do i need to do

missdmac

Hi all just a quick question I have my first band fill 5 of Jan, is there anything I have to do days before or on the day? X

no food 4 hours before or water 1 hour before, i was so scared but it was fine i promise xx

You need to check with your provider as Im not allowed to eat or drink anything at all for 3 hours before . . .you need to see what their requirements are. :)

My provider has just squeezed me in to an additional "clinic" so Im having a fill on that day instead of the following week :) we'll be filled together lol

Mines for 2hr before

I am with THG and mies the same guidance as carres

Thank all I'm a bit nervous but I'm glad I'm having it done as I'm getting a lot more hungry now. Start solids Sunday so should start to fill a bit more fuller xx

Hello there I would check with your provider because some of them ask different requirements in terms of not eating and drinking rules prior to band fills. When I was booked in for my first fill I was advised not to eat anything from the night before ( mine was at 8am though) - Please check because if u dont they may not be able to fill you on the day, best to be safe then sorry - wishing you all the best BD XX

I am with THG and mine is no food 4 hours before and no liquids 1 hour before.

DOn't worry about the fill not as bad as you imagine. It is only the first one that has bothered me and that was just scar tissue from op, no problem at all now.

I went yesterday for 4th fill and was in and out in about 10 minutes total x

Back