• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fizz

One of the few questions I asked my surgeon when having my initial consultation was could I still drink champagne ... and he said yes in moderation, so that was good enough for me. I don't drink often, so the odd glass of champagne is my treat. I don't push my band, and I haven't had any problems so far ... but as Mazza says - follow your surgeons/dieticians guidance and what feels right for your body :party0036:

I love champagne so much! My instructions is never fizz again so I'll try stick to that as closely as possible :(
RIP champagne we've had some great times.

flutterby1966 said:
One of the few questions I asked my surgeon when having my initial consultation was could I still drink champagne ... and he said yes in moderation, so that was good enough for me. I don't drink often, so the odd glass of champagne is my treat. I don't push my band, and I haven't had any problems so far ... but as Mazza says - follow your surgeons/dieticians guidance and what feels right for your body :party0036:

Champagne Michelle - you are so Ab Fab!!

Champagne Michelle - you are so Ab Fab!!

Thank you so much for making me laugh sharon. I had a port last night so that now makes me ab fab old codger. Need a laugh. Not looking forward to work today. Colleague said some pretty (well very) nasty unfounded and ill-informed comments to me on monday and then I was working in same office as her yesterday. Even tho I tried to break the ice for the sake of everyone Else in the office she continued nastiness and blanked me. Why do people speak without thinking? She was supposed to be a friend. Who needs friends like that?

Just ignore her, you tried, she refuse its her problem. And soon enough it ll be the week end xxx

Thank you so much for making me laugh sharon. I had a port last night so that now makes me ab fab old codger. Need a laugh. Not looking forward to work today. Colleague said some pretty (well very) nasty unfounded and ill-informed comments to me on monday and then I was working in same office as her yesterday. Even tho I tried to break the ice for the sake of everyone Else in the office she continued nastiness and blanked me. Why do people speak without thinking? She was supposed to be a friend. Who needs friends like that?

Pure jealousy - plain and simple

some people can b so nasty, jus ignore them, jo wine is the way forward, also i failed on the no drinking till mid march lol went out last night but now no drink till my hols, coffee and squash all the way :) xx

I have it now and a again- I normally have it cold with loads of ice and mix it well- I was told not to have it as a regular drink but it wouldn't harm me if I did- I'm bypassed- but all the rules seem to be different from different areas xxx

Yeah I think the rules are different I was told that I could have fizzy drinks as long as they were diet and if the bubbles were too much then put some ice in. I asked the question again on Tuesday when I went for my 4 month review and she said that it wasn't a problem it says so in my booklet they gave me and has long has you stick to that not a problem and all people are different I had the bypass xx

Back