• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fill update and question!

Lisalooloo

Hi everyone, just a quick update & question, had my first fill yesterday ;) 2ml, so now have 3.2ml in my 10ml band. All went well, port located thank goodness, a pleasant experience, the 2 nurses were lovely and so nice! didn't feel a thing, no leak, so was very chuffed as had worked myself up about all the things that could go wrong. In and out really quick, a cup of cold water, cup of hot choccie and off i went, felt silly for worrying so much!

I have a Question for those who have had their first fill: After you had your first fill, do you feel like someone has made your windpipe smaller, or something is squeezing it, or like you have a hairball in your throat? I hope this is normal,? Its a weird feeling, but not one I have felt before. Every time I swallow it feels tight. Know it can't be too tight, just feels it. Is it just a bit inflamed?

Well I notice the difference, even with soup, just don't feel hungry at the moment.

Hope everyone else is doing well xxxx

I have never had that tight feeling, but maybe another bander will be along who has . Are you managing to get plenty of fluids in still?

Thanks Mazza, Thanks Michelle, yes drinking water fine, well hydrated, its just it tightens when i drink, so you can't drink too much, didn't experience this post op, but hopefully it will stop soon.
Thanks Ladies x

Back