• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do you get a 40 year old man???

go to find me a gift.com get him and arse and face towle or soap just incase he doesnt know which bit to use where!! I was also going to say get him a young lady no I lie I was going to say give him me but now he is married I wont bother lol

Try 'Iwantoneofthose' the website they have some fab fun things that are actually quite useful too!!

As a forty six year old man I can assure you that most men would find great humour in all the suggestions so far. However I cannot believe all you women have forgotten the fundamental cornerstone that underpins all men. We don’t grow up. No matter what the number may say on the card most of us do well to get past thirteen taking that into consideration the dilemma is solved. TOYS boys like toys gadgets call them what you will r/c helicopters, cars telescopes you name it anything really that goes pop bang or makes a mess should do the trick just don’t make the mistake of making it useful or practical hope this helps
Al

Thanks Al..I know you are right.lol

He is the man who has everything I will add at this point...
I just want cheaper jokey presents that will crack a smile on the day...although I have just found the willy care kit suggested by John and that tiggled me..lol

Back