• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what does feeling full feel like?

sam37

Hi ya,

Just curious what feeling full with a new band feels like, will i know when im full? be grateful for any explinations :)

You know when you've been a greedy b!tch and eaten loads of plates of eat-as-much-as-you-like chinese....and your sat there, feeling bloated, like one more mouthful will either send you to sleep, or make you throw up.....Well thats how you feel if you push your limit...
If you stop before the over-eating...then ur ok....But the better way to do it, is to stick to guidelines with bowl/plate size...then you know you wont over-eat...

Ive just sat here eating some leftover caribbean food and really loved it, and forced more in as I loved it, and I feel like the ^above^ feeling :(....
(this is the first time ive eaten off a plate that isnt my little bowl ive been used too)
- I think i've learnt my lesson...wont be doing that again.

Otherwise, feeling full after a normal sized meal -ie: the bowl/small side plate full....you just know your full, as you feel comfortable, but not hungry. Plus, i dont think ive been really hungry since Ive had the band....I've had to remind myself to eat or my belly grumbles at me lol...(it seriously does)....So sticking to the timed eating - breakfast-lunch-dinner, and small plates, and knowing it takes about 20-30 mins for each meal, then your'll be fine....(your'll work this all out, as your going along - the guidelines are there as its a tried and tested method that works)....

DONT worry, your not gonna be starving....You really wont x

lol u have made me laugh bluebutterflier, i am worried im gonna b hungry and not be able to eat, or in pain, or not know when im full. thanks for reply :) how does ur head say no more? when visually u eaten a small amount.

Cos you have tasted it and filled your appetite request....by eating some of it...

Believe me, I was thinking just the same before the Op...but now, you feel so full up.

They say that the place they put the band around signals to the brain that your not as hungry.......Other than that, techinically, its just like having a smaller stomach, so your full quicker....

sam37 said:
lol u have made me laugh bluebutterflier, i am worried im gonna b hungry and not be able to eat, or in pain, or not know when im full. thanks for reply :) how does ur head say no more? when visually u eaten a small amount.

If you overdo it you will feel top/chest heavy...knowing that it's gotta go down..hard to explain but you know. In a weird way I like the feeling of the "it's going down" sensation...I know my bands working at least, but don't ever advocate putting it under pressure as then there's the next issue of pb'ing :)

Back