• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What Does Food Feel Like?

A.Positive

Hi guys,

as many of you know I really struggle with food, I have no idea what full feels like and I realise how silly that sounds but please bear with me.

Anything that isn't protein; does it pass through our sleeves or pouches faster? All the junk food for example.

It's not so much that it oes through faster - we can eat more an it is easier to digest so doesn't stay in the system as long

Depends what you mean by junk food?
I don't/can't eat junk so can't help you there but can tell you that dense protein that's not chewed to a mush certainly fills me up quickly. Soup or mush foods or even solid protein that is in a sauce or gravy just slides on through my pouch so it's best avoided as I can pack so much more in and therefore more bad calories. I do have a little bit of bread now and again and a little bit of rice ..but both of these are stodgy and stick if I am not careful so it's once in a blue moon. I can't eat pasta as this is just way too stodgy for my pouch and always sticks when ever I try. Hope this helps hun

Back