• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling Full

Oh Sue big big hugs you won't always binge in food you will see one day it ll all fall into place but stay away for sausage roll, you don't want to anger Jo she can be scary and ll track you down to kick your bum :p!!!! Love you really Jo

Jo just having a bad time my best Nate in Blackpool is fighting for his life was fixing his car and it blew up I just can't focus at the min on anything x

Aw sue you know my mini rollockings are tongue in cheek mate...I thought something was up as you been quiet this week. just try to not let food be your slave..only you can sort this mind over matter mallarcky and you will when you're ready..
haha mis....be scared :D xx

Group hug people. Sue all my thoughts and prayer are with you and your friend xxx

miserable said:
Group hug people. Sue all my thoughts and prayer are with you and your friend xxx

(((hug))) xx

Hi Sophie, I was like you at first and didn't know what full felt like but its hard when you're not restricted enough. You'll know when it happens. It feels hard to swallow ...I know this sounds silly but it feels like you have something stopping food going down..but of course thats what it is! But thats what it feels like. I find gloopy food is hard to get down like thick yoghurt- its like it sits there on top of a bubble and slowly gloops through...its wierd...but it works!
I read over Xmas that one of the cast of Downton Abbey said that when she is in costume and has her corset on she felt that it must be the same feeling as having a gastric band because her stomach is constricted from the outside and she finds it difficult to eat large portions! I can understand that! Not sure its very healthy restricting all of your internal organs though!! ;)

Thanks Mrs P, I've got my second fill on Saturday so hopefully I'll be able to see what it feels like for myself after that!
I've been doing quite well with the dieting the last couple of weeks but I'm definately still feeling hungry and finding that I'm thinking about food waaaaay too much. I'm looking forward to that full feeling from a small portion. Xx

Oh how exciting I bet come next week Sophie you can really tell...my 2nd fill was THE ONE!!! :) xx

Back