• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What is dumping???

i am 10 days post and was able to go on pureed so decided to have cheesey mash as it seemed to be popular well 10 minutes later oh my god i thought i was going to die......cold,hot,turned white and lips, even though sat i felt i was falling,sick,nausea,shakes and had no control over my body after i was so cold and tired.
it really scared me and today im frightened to eat.

Hi Kerry, don't be frightened to eat, it was probably the fat content of the mash with cheese, butter etc. Just check that what ever you are eating hasn't got too high a fat or sugar content and keep your fluids up.

Rebirth

Yes Kerry sometimes it can be too much fat as a combination if it was full fat cheese try lower fat etc and it could be you won't dump the next time you eat the same food again. I don't dump either and thats why i can't eat any "real" chocolate terrified i would become addicted again x

Allie, i'm the same! I daren't sniff a bar of chocolate. Went to my nephews birthday party today and had a swiss roll (the little ones lol) and a sliver of raspberry pavlova a bit later with no effect. My sister walked past with chocolate fingers and offered me one! I said ''get past quick, i will NOT be trying them''. If i knew i could have it i'd be doomed ''doomed i tell ya''. That was my best dramatic accent then btw xx

Lol Julie hope you did the Scottish accent too hee hee x

was it Private Frazer in Dad's Army who used to say that?:8855::8855::8855::8855:

Back