• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What is the healthy Carb limit per day

Colopatiron

Does anyone know what the healthy limit is for Carbs per day? I have gone for 100g of protein per day but can't find much info on any other limits. I am just preparing food and menus for when I have my bypass in 10 days time:eek: not that I am counting the days!! Just wish it would come now, even if it's to get off of the milk diet. I am STARVING and it is taking every ounce of willpower to stick to it:sigh::sigh: I know it will be worth it in the end but boy what a drag.

Love Sue
xx

I dont know the answer but what a great question.

Good luck with your op, and the end of the milk diet will be here before you know it. xx

Well spotted if you found that! I missed it, the only one I could find was 100g on the pre op diet, quite a bit less then post op

I have been waivering between 30-50g carbs per day post op... before my op I lost 4 stone by doing Atkins on 20g carbs per day, so low carb has been in my blood for 15 months now & I do feel better on it.

Make sure you drink planty of water when low carbing as you need to flush ketones out. x

Back