• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk diet

danic-johnson

Hi is anybody out there on the milk diet, if so what are you having. I was told 3 pints milk 2 Greek yoghurt but I can't eat the yoghurt it makes me Vom!!!! Help pllllz

top_kat

I had my surgery last thursday and I wasn't given the milk diet as an option, however I did it for 2 weeks from choice after reading about it on here.

I had 3 pints of milk, 2 yoghurts (and used muller light yoghurts for choice of flavours etc) and NAS jelly. I often used the milk to make up the jelly as I couldn't get anywhere near 3 pints into me, and I had NAS crusha milkshake, NAS squash as well. Unlimited normal drinks and water.

I lost 17lbs on my preop before I had my surgery last thursday and Im now on liquids only for 2 weeks. I don't like greek yoghurt so just had the normal no fat ones, but check with your provider as to what you can have.

I could also have a stock cube, but these really turned my stomach so after 2, gave up with these.

Vespa

Hey, sorry- I'm on unlimited yogurts and only half a pint of milk a day. It's fascinating how it differs from each area. You can call your hospital and ask for an alternative if you want as they need to accommodate for people who don't like milk/ yogurt or who have a lactose intolerance x