• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what is your favorite...

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Song? Or singer/band?
Board game?
Place abroad?
Place in your part of the world?

Just a few questions for fun really :) Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

hi toni,
probably showin my age but
favourite song - bette midler's version of wind beneath my wings
my favourite singer's are rod stewart n annie lennox
i hate boardgames - even as a kid
favourite place abroad is a small place called gouves in crete
my favourite place near where i live is whitby

Last edited:
Adele her album 21 is brilliant!! monopoly but i always get beat lol, I've never been abroad much but enjoyed Spain with my family (i plan on travelling when I'm slim) and I love cleeathorpes in Lincoln :0) xxx

I suppose I should answer lol, my fave song at the moment well I have 2 one is somebody that I used to know and the other is birdy, skinny love (but it makes me cry) fave singer however is dolly parton and meatloaf (dolly parton songs again make me cry) I was brought up on them and she was my mums idol, fave game is good old monopoly! ... fave place abroad is either salou in Spain or torba in turkey.. fave place here is either whitby, Scarborough, goathland or suffolk can't decide lol Xx

Song? Too many to mention
singer/band? Take That
Board game? Havent played one in years other than Chelsea Monopoly with kids
Place abroad? ANYWHERE HOT :)
Place in your part of the world? 60miles from me - Bracklesham Bay

Song? Or singer/band?
Favourite ever would be too hard, at the moment - Jar of Hearts (song), Lana del Ray (singer) Take That (band)
Board game - Mastermind
Place abroad - Bali
Place in your part of the world - The Bowes Museum

Singer :) gaga x
Game :) connect 4 x
Hol :) Lapland x
Fav place in uk blackpool x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Song careless whispers
Game Cluedo
Place abroad my sister's house in Normandy France
Place here the Cotswolds

Song .... titanium
Game .... not into board games
Hols ..... somewhere hot with a pool
Fav local place ..... my bed lol !!!

Song? Or singer/band? Break stuff by limp biskit/eminem
Board game? Monopoly
Place abroad? I'm from america so there my favorite place is a lake I took my children to in Ohio when they were little
Place in your part of the world? I haven't been many places here but my favourite place so far is Isle of white

Lived in Ohio for 34 years, in Indiana and Maryland for a year each and in Kentucky for 4 years been here 8 years

Did you like it there? Are you from there or did you just live there? X

Favourite band - Metallica
Board game - Harry Potter Scene It, despite my son now beating me every time!
Place abroad - Cavallino, Italy
Place in your part of the world - Whitby or Runswick Bay

I was born in Indiana about 50 miles from Chicago...we moved to Ohio when I was 6 months and lived all over the north part of it for 34 years I moved to maryland when my kids were small but it was hard getting on there so we moved back to Ohio then when my daughter was assulted by my friend (she was 9) I moved her to Kentucky as far away from him as possible and we lived there until we moved here. Yes I liked it there but I like it better here. I do miss my family who live there sometimes.

Omd as if the poor thing! Yeah I can imagine you would miss family I miss mine who are about 4 to 6 hours away by car Xx

I'd like to go see them but have slightly more pressing issues here atm (with needing new accommodations) but am hoping to go for a month as soon as I'm able to

Back