• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What to take..?

ceejay

Hi all. I had a phone call this afternoon, offering me my sleeve this Saturday...:eek::eek:
Can anyone offer me any advice on what to take. I wasn't ready for this at all - not even read up on the op, I just know this is right for me - this is my time!
Thanks in advance. x

Defo dry mouth spray ! General toiletries, housecoat. I took a book but didn't read xx good luck xxx

Sorry I sound like a parrot coz this is all I ever se to say on here BUT , make sure ur knickers are 100% cotton or u may have too wear paper ones like myself ( the shame ) or worse still none eekkkk lol xxx

Chewable windeze tablets,Peppermint Tea (both for wind pain) 100% cotton knickers,dressing gown,loose pjs,slippers,magazines, and i took my ipod and watched a film x

Ear plugs because it can be noisy at night on ward if your at Dolan park there's sheep etc which like too let u know there about @ 3 am x

you so lucky lol good luck for this weekend

The dry mouth spray is essential, you have a mouth like sandpaper when you wake up from the op and sometimes don't feel like a drink, it's only £2.55 at boots, where the mouthwash etc is kept. Boots own expert spray. Some shops charge £8+ :-o

yer ha ha Dolan Park was pretty noisy but I didnt mind I couldnt sleep with the wind pain. Yeh you do get a pretty dry mouth and having water didnt help so maybe the spray might be a good idea. I remember having some apply juice at Dolan Park it felt like heaven ha ha x

Congrats, you're only a couple of days away from your new life!
Hope it all goes well for you.
Em xxxx

Back