• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What was your ‘tipping point’?

Well done on the weight loss :)
There were numerous things that have lead me to Wls over the years
My biggest fear is dying before my parents or them having to look after me full time
Being refused on my favourite ride AIR at Alton towers with my children ( sheer embarrassment )
Not being there to watch my children grow up to have their own families ( they're 14 and 19)
I want to be a GLAMOROUS GRAN!

Best wishes to everyone

My second reason was when I realised that I am alive 6 months more than what my father was. He died at 62, he was fit, was a sportsman, did not smoke or drink.. Yet he became diabetic and had a heart attack and died .. I am now older than what he was, not fit, fat, dont smoke but drink and eat.... what chance do I stand??

I don't know when my point was, but like someone else i thought about death every time i attended a funeral and saw the coffin coming down the aisle. How embarassing would it be for my son and other male relatives to heave my coffin, and then the next thought! They'd find out the secret that i'd been hiding successfully for years. I WAS FAT! Hmm think they knew that actually but i never ever heard it from them or felt it really....

Back