• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What on your bucket list?

Ive been thinking about this for a while. The things I look forward to being able to do once I lose weight! And i thought it'd be a nice thing to share! So I'll start and is love to see what's on all your lists.

Being able to fit into an aeroplane seat without an extender.

To not be the fattest person in any room I'm in.

Be able to talk to a doctor about a health problem and not have them focus on my weight.

Ride a bike.

Shop to "normal" shops. Even in their biggest size!

To not see food as my enemy.

To get outside and play with my children.

To take them swimming.

To cross my legs!

That's for now. I'm sure I'll think of more. I look forward to reading your lists x

I concur with the talking to doctors and having them focus on weight first.

Not have backfat

Not worry about weight restriction for theme park rides

I just achieved my first goal which was to do a spinning class at the gym. I can totally identify with your goals too. My next one is to fit in a Monsoon dress that I wore only once which is in my wardrobe and I will post a picture when I get in it. It is a size 18 but super fitted

Also in September we are going to the Lake District and I am going to climb a fell called Cat Bells. The last time we were there I sat at the bottom and watched my husband go up it. This time I need to climb it myself xx

I want a lot of the above but most of all I want to be fit enough to do the Inca trail and a rainforest tour in Peru. I've always wanted to see Machu Pichu and the Amazon and have a brief window of opportunity to do it if I can get a decent enough result from this process in the next few months. I think the goals listed in this thread are powerful motivators!

I want a lot of the above but most of all I want to be fit enough to do the Inca trail and a rainforest tour in Peru. I've always wanted to see Machu Pichu and the Amazon and have a brief window of opportunity to do it if I can get a decent enough result from this process in the next few months. I think the goals listed in this thread are powerful motivators!
My husband would like to do the Inca trail but that is a bit too adventurous for me xx

Back