• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ebay

Alia

I've been looking through my wardrobe and realised I have so many clothes that are still brand new, with the tags on that I have never worn.. probably bought them in a smaller size thinking I will get into them and never have. I'm thinking in a few months ALL of them are going to be too big for me and my word, what a big sale I'm going to have on ebay. Plus size clothes sell really well there. Should make enough to buy a whole new wardrobe in a smaller size, guess its like recycling.. any one else done this or thought about doing it?

Plus size clothes go really well on eBay. I have loads to sell too but can't as my Paypal was hacked & is seriously in the minus (they don't help to resolve!) so I can't do eBay any more!! :(

Anyone want to sell on a commission basis for me if I send pics & details?! ;)

I've sold loads of my too big clothes over the last few weeks, its certainly helped with the finances!

i made a fortune on my bigger clothes, also as i was coming down the sizes, i bought from ebay to. ITS FAB !!

I've been buying and selling on ebay for the past 3 years. Not just plus size clothes but clothes for my baby too. I tend to shop in next for his clothes cause I really like the quality and when he's gone to the next size I sell them and put the money towards his new clothes. Last time I did it, I put around 45 sets of clothes on there and one woman alone bid on and won 30 of them, I made around £150.00 from that woman alone. It amazes me some people are prepared to pay more on ebay for items than they would cost in the stores.

When I go down to the next size in clothes as I lose weight I have a triple wardrobe, a double wardrobe and a huge walkin double wardrobe full of clothes all in one size, many with the labels still on them to put on ebay. It just takes so much time, thats the thing that annoys me. Can take a whole day to list one lot of items you have.

I agree it takes a full day, I have the ironing board out and press the clothes and then photograph them then a few days later I list them. Not done so much of late with surgery and everything else but last year the money I made paid for two trips to poland to visit my family and other things besides...I will def get into it again....xx

i had my own business shop selling plus size fashionable clothes and decided to pack it in as it got too much as i already work full time i put the whole range on e-bay two weeks ago and did not sell a thing they were really cheap too, so i am not sure what happened?? most of them are evens stuff also with labels on?? guess i was just unlucky i am going to have a house party that should get me the cash for my smaller wardrobe!! lol

Hi everyone,
Please could 1 of you explain how I can put things on ebay to sell. I have loads of my kids clothes aswell as my own to sell. I have other bits and bobs too. I don't have paypal tho cos heard horror stories of hackers. R

... i put the whole range on e-bay two weeks ago and did not sell a thing they were really cheap too ... most of them are evens stuff also with labels on ...

What have you got, what sizes, etc? Have a go at selling them here - there are enough peeps that I am sure would be interested!

... I don't have paypal tho cos heard horror stories of hackers. R

Afraid you can't sell on eBay unless you have Paypal :mad: I was one of those that were hacked & I am £100's in the minus & Paypal don't respond to rectify problem!!

Unfortunately, that is why I cannot sell either :(

thanks dizzy good idea, i have sizes 16-32 in anything and everything so good idea, might do if i can find the time xx

.. good idea, i have sizes 16-32 in anything and everything so good idea, might do if i can find the time xx

Just stick pics in your album, with a price (with postage) & post a thread for peeps to have a look & buy (just tell me first :p so I get first dibs!!:8855:)

Back