• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What's going on ??????

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning. I usually weigh on a Thursday evening but thought I was doing so well this week I would jump on the scales to see the numbers. Allowing for the 2lb morning/evening difference I have lost nothing, nil, nada!!!!!!!! I had a fill 10 days ago and feel really restricted. Lost 4lb last week and have been so good sticking to below 1200 calories logging everything on MFP. I even went for a 2 and a half walk on Sunday. I am really peeved at the moment. Any ideas anyone??

How much below 1200 calories are you going? could it be your not eating enough.

Maybe you will lose more next week than you expected, that usualy happens with me :mad: x

Hi Maz,

I have been having about 1150 although Sunday I had about 900 plus I used over 800 in walking so had 70 cals net but my band was quite tight and I didn't feel very hungry. I even had an ice cream to try and get some calories in. I am really disappointed as I know how good I have been and am walking a lot more than I did ready for a 10.5 mile walk in July. Makes me wonder if the exercise is doing more harm than good! Looking at other peoples food diaries on MFP they are having the same or lower and exercising and losing a good 3-4lb a week.

Sharon

Just a few thoughts.........

Are you drinking enough then? its important to keep hydrated especially when exercising. I feel your frustrations - its just not fair sometimes is it?

Its also importnat to get enough calories in as your body will just hold onto the weight otherwise. If you dont feel hungry why not have a milky drink to up your calories.

Thanks Maz,

Thinking about it I don't drink a lot. I'll up the water and see how that goes and try not to go too low on calories. I am sad because I thought that I had finally sussed it having a decent restriction now.

As Mazza says you may not be drinkin enough. as for the ice cream your body will hold on to the fat and sugar... if you feel you need to have a snack to up your calories... try a igh protein snack like... crab sticks, babybel lights, mini pepperamis, hard boiled egg or some nuts xx

I have really upped my protein in the last week as i stalled for 3 weeks. This morning i have lost 5lbs, really minimum carbs (complex only if i did eat them) and tuna, prawns, cottage cheese and chicken every day. Just by eating protein rich for a week ive lost weight so you could try this along with more fluids. Its disheartening when you dont lose, i was gutted
Kim

Iv just sent her the same MSG on myfitnesspal lol. Just goes to show it works! Well done!!! X

Back