• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My weekly weigh in..

Miss Tickle

Fantastic- you great big loser !! Well done x

Nicola1

on my way
Well done? it's not until you imagine carrying all that weight broken down into bags of sugar that it hits you how much weight we've actually lost, no wonder our back and joints hurt!! That's 3+ half stones that you'll never have to carry around again ? x

jema

Well done? it's not until you imagine carrying all that weight broken down into bags of sugar that it hits you how much weight we've actually lost, no wonder our back and joints hurt!! That's 3+ half stones that you'll never have to carry around again ? x

Thanks Nicola. It's actually the same weight as my 6 year old! Never thought of it like that, but as much as I love my girl, I'd hate to think I had to carry her everywhere. x

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
jema said:
Happy Monday everyone. Not sure why I haven't posted on this thread for so long as I'm still going strong....? Anyway I weighed in at 16stone this morning, a grand total of 4stone 8lbs lost! I am thrilled to bits and extremely proud of myself. Thanks to you all for the daily support and inspiration.

Well done Jema :)

What way of eating have you been doing?