• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My weekly weigh in..

Well done, don't push yourself to hard while on the pre-op diet though. The diet shrinks the liver so weight will drop quickly as you use up glycose stores and water is released as it is used hence the constant toilet need.

well done ! I wish I had had more discipline and lost some weight and kept it off before the pre-op stage.

Well done x

:)Great result this week:)

-over a stone lost nowxxx

welldone-2.gif

:talk017:​
Another Monday morning, another weekly weigh-in.... And another 3lb off!!!!:scale:
I am over the moon and so pleased with myself. I really think my success has a lot to do with this site. It's better than any classes where you have to step on scales in front of a load of strangers, and have a huge bar of chocolate as a reward for doing it! So thankyou everyone.
:thankyou:​
I'm off for my green tea now. Have a beautiful, healthy day...

Here I am, another Monday morning weigh-in. I've had a couple of slip ups this week, 2 birthdays to celebrate and a school meal, but I got straight back on track. I've also tried to increase my exercise, but I'm always pushed for time, so it's only been a couple of extra walks. Anyway, I'm another 4lbs down! This puts me at a loss of 23lbs to date.:D
I'm loving the new, more energetic me, and once I've got another 5lbs off (2st total) I'll try some of the smaller clothes I've got gathering dust in my wardrobe....

Good morning all.:wavey: Here we are again, another Monday morning - another weigh-in. This week is my TOTM and over the weekend I've felt really bloated. I usually want to eat my weight in chocolate,:drool: and usually do, but this time I've been a good girl and had fruit instead. I've lost another 2lb today, a total of 31lbs off and this is week 9 of the new, healthier me.:D:D:D

Back