• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just weighed myself and disapointed a bit

bambi

I have my second weigh in tomoz and had a look at my weight tonite and it looks like Im only gonna loose 2lb in my second week, I only lost 6 the first wk too where as others usually seem to do much better. I lost this much years ago on a 1200 day normal diet 6lb in first wk then 2lb in fact some weeks I used to loose 4lb so I cant understand why on such a very low calorie diet im not shiftin much more weight quicker :(

When about in the day are you being weighed.

I always weigh about 3lbs more at night.

You may be surprised. Wait until tomorrow;)

Yup - I can lose 6-8lbs overnight!! Then put it on again during the day - no fair!

Wait til the morning! You will probably be pleasantly surprised!

No I doubt it I have weighed myself throughout diet and i am always the same weight late at night and early mornin, i just get heavier in the daytime, It may make it seem like I have lost even less weight cos she is coming in the afternoon when im heaviest. Fingers crossed then, I will try not to be disapointed till I know for definate tomoz.

You will build up a picture of your weight loss over a few weeks.

The first week you lose glycogen and after that your burning your own fat.

A litre of water weighs 1.01 kilograms

As we have to drink a lot of water on this diet, your weight will fluctuate up and down through out the day.

Please don't compare yourself to others weight loss as there is a lot of factors that can determine individual results from age, genetic make up, activity and height along with being a man or woman.

The guide lines on a vlcd is a stone a month for a woman and one and half for a man and this will vary up and down for everyone.

If you keep a record of your weight you will see a pattern form for yourself.

Love Mini xxx

CHUCK YOUR SCALES AWAY-THEY'RE AS BAD AS YOUR CHATTERBOX
YOU'LL BE FINE HUN MAYBE TOTM OR YOU NEED MORE WATER.
((HUGS))
XXC;)

Back