• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whats the best part

Flip_Flop_Flo

This may have been asked before but apart from the obvious ref Heath what's the best things you've experienced since weight loss.

My reason for choosing the surgery is to be healthy, live longer and be more active with 4 year old however I can't wait to have more energy, not be in constant pain and maybe even be able to wear heels again.

This may have been asked before but apart from the obvious ref Heath what's the best things you've experienced since weight loss. My reason for choosing the surgery is to be healthy, live longer and be more active with 4 year old however I can't wait to have more energy, not be in constant pain and maybe even be able to wear heels again.

For me the one thing that never gets old and I feel so incredibly grateful for is to be able to run into a shop and grab something off the hanger. I can't explain the feeling!

The other one is when I walk past people that have known me for years but don't recognise me. The reaction is fantastic!

Xx

The best thing for me is that before the surgery I was taking shed loads of heavy duty medication for chronic pain to do with a connective tissue condition I have. I am now off all of it and only take paracetamol for the occasional headache - pain and medication free, never thought it possible :)

I am only halfway through my journey so I know it will get even better, but already have halved my BP meds, all the pains I had have subsided, I sleep better, just put on my kit for a zumba session and my daughter told me I look fab, I don't get breathless going up a flight of stairs...there's loads....
But maybe summed by getting my life back and having some optimism about the future

I had my band when I was 23 and the best thing was getting the confidence to go out, date etc I meet my fiancé and had two kids and it was an awesome time in my life. After my band broke I had wls again because I crave the confidence to live life the way I used to. Although my life is great the way it is I feel like I don't throw myself into things the way I used to I'm always in the shadows a bit.

There is oh so many but the main ones are getting my dignity back, pre surgery my O/H had to cut my toenails and paint them too, he didn't mind at all and even said the other "You don't let me do your nails now" even though it didn't bother him I used to hate it

There is oh so many but the main ones are getting my dignity back, pre surgery my O/H had to cut my toenails and paint them too, he didn't mind at all and even said the other "You don't let me do your nails now" even though it didn't bother him I used to hate it

This has to be my favourite one so far. You have done incredible x

its hard to pick one thing because there are soo many but I guess if I had to pick one its been able to do more not just lugging a massive frame about and no longer having food rule my every waking moment even when I thought it didn't deep down I know it did

I have a huge long list that I add to regularly of things i can do after wls such as start horse riding - my daughter goes every week and I would love to join her

I hope to graduate in oct 16 so hopefully by then I should be well on my way to being a lot skinnier and I want to wear a killer outfit for my photo

Also want to go on a plane and not have to ask the stewardess for an extension belt and to sit in the seat comfortably rather than squashed in rather painfully!!!

V interesting quarion

Back