• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whats you thoughts......

why don't you give Wendy a ring and have a chat with her? I found her very helpful and approachable after all if she does your fills and is used to seeing you would she have some idea of what would help?
I also agree on the diet your eating being enough babe I'm worried about you not having enough:(

Hi

Yeah I am taking a chewable vit everyday. I think u are right Liz that maybe band was too tight but only had it tightened last monday and was thinking of having some out but everyday Im able to eat more. But Id say since the day Ive had the band fitted Ive never really gone over 1000 cals really apart from the days I have chocolate!!!!! (which is quite a few days).

I never ever count calories but I honestly feel its just the way my life is with the band. I cant for love nor money eat till ive been up for at least 3 hours so if that means Im at work that day wait till lunch time. I live on about 2 lattes in morning will occassionally have a cup a soup whilst working and then will grab a couple of crackers during the day with FULL fat cheese. Evening meal is summat with mash and veg but since fill am struggling with most meats. But as I say am def getting better and some days I am eating more than others.

Regarding my original question Ive already spoken to Wendy bout having some out for my holidays at the end of May and she has agreed so Im going to leave it at that hopefully and healthy eat then. Thats my plan and I hope it works as I do miss going out and eating. I know most of you say you work your way round eating out but its one thing I have never been able to do I like to be in the comfort of my own home (strange I know).

I think my main prob still is not chewing enough and eating too quick. I hope I do learn to stop this, Ive tried the knife and fork down etc... but feel im not chewing enough its been nearly 6 months and its hard to break the habit!!! I think this is why I struggle to get food down.

Dee x

Back