• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whats your favorite christmas song

djdave

OK time for a new thread as its that time of year
whats your favorite Christmas song:109::47: :48: :xmassign:
mine is
Driving home for Christmas
Chris rea

Love that one , but mine is The Waitresses , Christmas Rapping

Last Christmas by George Micheal

I love putting my Xmas CD on & whacking up the volume whilst putting up the tree :)

Fairy tale in New York The Pogues. Marys boy child - Harry Belafonte.(Also Boney M) Driving home for Christmas, Chris Rea. Chestnuts Roasting on an open fire (not sure if thats the title, and don't know who sang it, just love it.) And Sadly, Band Aid- Do they know it's Christmas!!

Fairy tale in New York The Pogues. Marys boy child - Harry Belafonte.(Also Boney M) are also my two favourites, but I also love A space man came travelling by Chris De Burgh. Actually I don't thing there is one I don't like, at all. I absolutely love Christmas time.

Pop Song - Fairytale of New York by The Pogues & Kirsty McColl

Carol - It Came Upon A Midnight Clear

Well i know that one of them has a Iphone 4 coming on pay as you go 500+ grrr, so as we spend the same, I know thats a grand in someones hand. Good job im on a good job with good commission lol

Ooo, is there time for me to send you my list, Father Gary Christmas xxx :Christmas02r:

Why did you shave the beard off then mate haha ?

I believe in Father Christmas by Greg Lake
A space man came travelling by Chris De Burgh
and best carol God rest ye merry gentlemen

Gaz I have already got my tree up it went up last weekend :D
I had to, as my tt and hernia repair was suppose to be done now:cry: and I wouldn't have been able to do it :sigh:

And while you are doing the pressie list can I just have a pony. I always asked for one at christmas but never got one:gimi: :rolleyes:
:rotflmao::rotflmao:

I believe in Father Christmas by Greg Lake
A space man came travelling by Chris De Burgh
and best carol God rest ye merry gentlemen

Gaz I have already got my tree up it went up last weekend :D
I had to, as my tt and hernia repair was suppose to be done now:cry: and I wouldn't have been able to do it :sigh:

And while you are doing the pressie list can I just have a pony. I always asked for one at christmas but never got one:gimi: :rolleyes:
:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Wendy that is shocking ! Xmas trees shouldnt go up until about the 20th if at ALL.

And dont mention a pony, my youngest wants a pony!

Wendy that is shocking ! Xmas trees shouldnt go up until about the 20th if at ALL.

And dont mention a pony, my youngest wants a pony!

It wouldn't normally go up until next weekend

Tell her what my dad told me
"Sorry but a pony wouldn't fit down the chimney :rolleyes:"

Last edited:
Back