• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whats your favorite christmas song

my total fave is fairy tale of new york, love it :) xxx

Call me sad, but its Last Christmas by Wham.

Christmas didn't start until I'd heard it at least once

as soon as i see the cocoa cola lorry on the telly i feel christmasy :) xxx

Wendy that is shocking ! Xmas trees shouldnt go up until about the 20th if at ALL.

And dont mention a pony, my youngest wants a pony!

That's late. Ours is going up next weekend so as to keep me busy while on pre op diet and so when I get home from my op my flat will be all magic :xmastree:

Mine is Mariah Careye - all i want for christmas is you

Gary, bet you made a lovely santa x

Mummy kissin Santa Claus last nite ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

elton john - step into christmas!
the pogues - fairy tale of newyork
and nearly all the rest lol

as soon as i see the cocoa cola lorry on the telly i feel christmasy :) xxx

LOL me too. I saw it once (Well the UK version) outside Safeways in Stockport, I used to fix big trucks so it was doubly great for me to see it there.

Really hard to pick just one but as Dave did ask for your fave not a list mine would be White Christmas by Bing. Love the song, love the film it came from, and as this might be my last one, I'm going to love this Christmas

My favourite Christmas film is Scrooge, the 1970 musical version with Albert Finny as the main protagonist. I watch it ten times a year I just love it. In fact my favourite Christmas song would be December the 25th from the film but as it was not released as a single I'll go with White Christmas

Fairy Tale of New York, Yayyyyy christmas time soon (the 1st christmas i will be loosing and not putting weight on! whoop whoop to that!

x

I believe in Father Christmas by Greg Lake
A space man came travelling by Chris De Burgh

Great choices love both of these songs, so cheesy but so good

Ooooo might have to get that ..... my daughter is getting him for me for Xmas hehe ... I wish !

Fairy take of new York for me too. makes me cry every time I hear it. don't know why :cry: childhood memories I think.

xxx

Last christmas by Wham, A spaceman came travelling, Gregg Lakes I believe in father christmas and dont laugh at me but Mistletoe and wine. ( there i said it).

Back