• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whats your favorite christmas song

Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt version.

Michael Buble's christmas album is fab...I had it on today whilst doing some wrapping :cool:

My favourite Christmas song is actually a Carol - O Holy Night.

I am a Christmas baby so it's a very special time of year for me. We always used to put the tree up on my birthday (20th) and it was my treat to put the fairy on the top.

I have an Ipod shuffle which is filled with Christmas albums that I used to take to work with me as I have worked night shift on Christmas Eve for the last few years apart from last year when I was on day shifts Christmas and Boxing Days. I play music all night and it goes down well with my colleagues and patients/parents alike.

This year I'm going to be 9 days post op on Christmas Day so it's going to be a different year for me and then next year I'm going to be a very different person and will be svelte and slinky!!

Tatiana

I love em all,
Mariah Carey-All I want for Christmas, Chris Rea-Driving home for christmas, The pogues.......... List is endless....:4616::109::xmastree:

Driving home for Christmas is my all time fave ;) x x

Driving home for Christmas is a good one

Back