• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whats your thoughts

duncan

It is my daughters birthday next thurs and she wants to eat out and with me having surgery 4 days later its going to be a no. I started the lsd yesterday, so not to far in yet, would it be viable to eat out tonight?? ive contacted my provider and not heard back as yet, what have/would you other guys do in this situation.

I would be cautious, generally sticking to the advice your surgeon/dietician give you

I've had a few temptations to go a bit astray on my pre-op diet but generally decided against it as I don't want to give any chance to jeopardise my surgery...

I'd suggest that it would depend on where you are planning on eating out...have a scope of their menu and see if anything could fit in with the pre op diet would be my advice - I went out with friends whilst on the pre-op diet and ended up just having a baked potato with baked beans as my meal whilst they chomped away on juicy steak etc...I wouldn't say that it is a complete no-no but it would entirely depend on the contents on the menu...(it is more helpful if they display calorie/fat content) as that is what you are trying to limit in the overall content of things...how old is your daughter and is she aware of the surgery you are booked in for?

My daughter wants to go to Frankie and Bennies, I could have a grilled chicken salad.

Vixter my preop diet is liquid only but the dietician did say if your struggling you could pick and some chicken and veg. My daughter will be 12 and has special needs so wouldn't understand anything about the surgery

Back