• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whats Your Weather Like (O/T)

vanilla-cupcake

Its miserable here :raincloud: my two oldest are in Donegal with my mum since Wednesday and wont be home til Sunday so I am bored without them and the wee man misses them something awful, its raining there too but im considering the 2 1/2 hr drive to sit in the rain with them, hubby is out tonight so the thought of sitting here on my own petrifies me (I'm a chicken)

Oh dont know what to do, the weather makes you so bloody miserable :sigh: dont wanna go shopping but dont want to sit in the house either!!

Whats everyone else doing today?

Day off today, weather so far is lovely here. Me and my daughter are just deciding what to do!

overcast, but sun trying to break through here in Leeds, i'm off to work shortly :character00182:

Its miserable here :raincloud: my two oldest are in Donegal with my mum since Wednesday and wont be home til Sunday so I am bored without them and the wee man misses them something awful, its raining there too but im considering the 2 1/2 hr drive to sit in the rain with them, hubby is out tonight so the thought of sitting here on my own petrifies me (I'm a chicken)

Oh dont know what to do, the weather makes you so bloody miserable :sigh: dont wanna go shopping but dont want to sit in the house either!!

Whats everyone else doing today?

Hi Kate
Its good weather is good for the ducks up here . Take care .
Margaret xx

Oh lovely Ireland,

My best friend lives near Listowel Co Kerry. I'll hopefully visit her at the end of the year.

I'm in London the weather is a bit dull, but warm.

I off out to try and buy a digital thermomerter. I no there are 2 in the house but can't find one.

Hi KATE
Obviously Northern Ireland and Scotland are conspiring together its pouring down here too very "dreach" as us Scots say which means dark,damp and generally yuk. Going to try and get out later on for a while but not sure where yet. Have a good day everyone xx

Hi Allie, I use to go to Scotland every year but I havn't been in 3 years, last time I was there was the worst time of my life :cry: my sister was in a cable car crash in Fort William with her daughter and could have died, going back there would just drag up the worst time of my life, something I never want to experience again which is a pity cos I loved going every year with Phil for a weekend of pure alcohol lol

Overcast with a bit of sun coming through now and again and a bit breezy!

off work for a few days, 3 loads of washing out, just sat the kids outside with there lunch its lovely, off to chester zoo tomorrow so hope weather keeps up x

Very overcast but warm here with a strong breeze

If it raining get your coat and your wellies and take the little one in the garden or a walk and jump in the puddles its great fun LOL:wee:

So Sorry to hear of the tragic accident your sister and neice had so glad they both came out of it. You are so right about the alcohol it's tradition, the further north in Scotland you go the more they forget that people tend to like mixers with their alcohol. Now i wonder why i love the North of Scotland xx

It has been lovely here today. The kids have been outside almost all day and it has been very enjoyable.

Back