• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All went well today at my pre op :)

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Hi all well tomorrow is 9 weeks to the day i will be having my surgery and i am also having my pre op tomorrow.
The weather has turned here the last few hrs and the snow is thick and heavy and settled big time, and i am really worried when i get there they will send me back home if the weather stays like this.
The weather forecast for today said rain but said nothing bout heavy snow, so just hoping it dies down tonight.
The journey usually takes 45 mins but because of the weather will be leaving
bout 6.45 am to make sure i dont miss it and i get a parking space.

I am also starting my pre op diet in 6 days time for 8 weeks :eek::eek::eek::eek: yes its double or triple some peeps pre op diet but my hospital insist 4 weeks, the reason i am on it for 8 weeks is that they said if a cancellation comes up from 28th jan onwards then i can have it, and even if they give me just 24 hrs notice that is good with me.

Suddenly things are actually moving forward and the idea of me finally having my much needed surgery is becoming a reality and not just a promise and now i am counting the days down to March 2nd but hoping and praying that i get a cancellation b4 that date.
Lol just realised i now have 4 bronze/gold stars thank you so much to all of u for helping me get them all xxx

ill keep my fingers crossed for you hun. xx

Another set of fingers crossed for you here Roch. Hope your appointment goes ahead as planned.

Well done on your 4th star too. Its well deserved xx

You'll be fine hun!! The weather isn't too bad now I don't think!!!

Well lets hope there is no more snow and the gritters are out so that you can get to your appointment without any difficulties. Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Hope you manage to get there and that your appointment goes ok. Looking forward to reading all about it tomorrow night!

Bloody Good luck to you hun on all fronts! You deserve this xx

Mornin all and ty for all ur posts and support. Well it snowed heavy till early hrs this morning and the pavements have a few good inches worth of snow, it took Aaron 25 mins on his moped to get 10 houses last night then turned back.
My worry is the roads around my estate they are never gritted and are horrendous, even my driveway so will get Aaron up in a few mins to sort my car out for me and clear some ice on my driveway so i dont slip.
Have to go on my own, usually Aaron comes with me but he broke his key for his moped in half in the ignition barrel and has to hot wire his bike and the part is coming today so he has to wait in today to get it.

I did ring my bariatric co ordinator to ask her if she thinks the clinic might be cancelled and she says she has no idea but if the weather is bad there is a chance half the hospital staff might not turn up.
How can they cancel pre op app, its ok for me as my surgery is ages away, but my app is not the norm usually ur pre op is 1/2 weeks b4 surgery so they have to have the clinic, or that is what i am hoping and praying.

Well off to have a shower and get ready, am leaving at 6.50 and my app is 9.10, will update later xxx

Hi Roch, Well I am hoping that as you have not posted to say you couldnt get the car off the drive or out of the estate that you have managed to get to your appointment, fingers crossed that is the case. I hope all has gone well for you today and I look forward on reading your updates. xx

Hi Roch

Hope everything goes well this morning, look forward to hearing how it went x

Hope you got on OK duck. x

Hi Roch,
Hope you have a safe journey, I look forward on reading how you get on with your appointment.

Back