• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T sleep or lack of

tinkywinky

SOOO HAPPY to be a loser!
morning all
im trying to stay awake so thought id post on here. totally unrelated to wls but a big factor in my weight gain.
my daughter doesnt sleep well and im up again at silly oclock. been 2 - 3am every day for last 2 weeks now. not normally a pattern to it. before wls this would have been the time i sit with tea and biscuits and choc bars for energy boost. post wls its a highlights hot choc drink and laptop. lol how things change. i never thought that i would ever break that cycle.

Morning!
I really struggle to sleep past 5 o'clock, it makes me fed up! I would love to be able to turn over and sleep until the alarm. I have no trouble falling asleep but staying asleep seems to be beyond me!

Lx

Morning!

Ive always been an early riser, but since my bypass it has been around 5am every morning that Ive been getting up. Its very odd, and I would also love to be able to just turn over and go back to sleep but I just cant do it.

Mind you, I do love the peace and quiet in the morning, when Im the only one up.

Morning!

Ive always been an early riser, but since my bypass it has been around 5am every morning that Ive been getting up. Its very odd, and I would also love to be able to just turn over and go back to sleep but I just cant do it.

Mind you, I do love the peace and quiet in the morning, when Im the only one up.

no peace and quiet in this house. when my daughters up thats it.

Morning!
I really struggle to sleep past 5 o'clock, it makes me fed up! I would love to be able to turn over and sleep until the alarm. I have no trouble falling asleep but staying asleep seems to be beyond me!

Lx

you sound like my daughter she cant stay asleep either.
it would be lovely to lie in sometime,

oooh Im the opposite, since the bypass I really struggle to get up. I used to always be in work for 7 on the dot, now its 9.30 every morning and at 8pm, Im ready for bed! I was never like this before?! lol

Back