• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When did your loss slow down?

Smallerme

I'm 3mths out and so far the losses have been steady and good. I know everyone is different but want to gage if sleevies found it slowed a lot between months 3-6.

I would love to lose another 24lb by the end of April, that's my birthday, which would take me to under 200lbs. It's a little over 8lb a month, is that too big an ask now? I don't want to set myself up for a fail.

My weight loss is always slow! I've lost 38 lbs in about 3.5 months. I also want to lose by the end of April for my 5 year anniversary. Hoping to be at wedding weight by then which is another 6 kilos (about 13 lbs) down. Maybe upping exercise will help?

At 7 months out. It was like hitting a wall. I had a bypass, but patterns are pretty similar. Its been very slow since, with more stalls than losses. Used to it now though.

Last edited:
I would love to know also as I am one month 8 days post op.. would love to read more replies

I've already lost 15kg (33 lbs) hope the next months would be on the same range of loss

Good Luck to all

I'm a sleever and weight loss slowed at 6 months. I am 8 months out now and stayed the same for 4 weeks! I,ve lost a pound this week. So long as it is coming down I'm not too worried, I am eating more now so guess that's why

Hi 6 months it slowed. Had op in feb 13. Day of op 18.5 after liver reducing diet etc. Was 13.6 mid August. Now 11.6 today. Still coming off but no where fast but i am ok with that. Those first 6 months are great when you get on the scales!

Oh six months sounds good before slowing down:) I am working on adjusting my head to this being a lifestyle and hoping that by looking at it like that, instead of telling myself I'm on a diet, that it'll be easier to sustain.

Eating what I do has now become habit so whilst the going is good I'm really going to put my all into the mental changes. I've regained from so many other diets that I know I've got a lot of work to do to prevent it.

Oh six months sounds good before slowing down:) I am working on adjusting my head to this being a lifestyle and hoping that by looking at it like that, instead of telling myself I'm on a diet, that it'll be easier to sustain.

Eating what I do has now become habit so whilst the going is good I'm really going to put my all into the mental changes. I've regained from so many other diets that I know I've got a lot of work to do to prevent it.

That's so true...I'm thinking of a little counselling 're my relationship with food, which is beyond poor as I've now divorced it! Lol x

Back