• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Where can I get Weighed???

cdms811

Sounds a simple question doesn't it. Short of medical centres I don't know anywhere that has scales that go up to my weight (around 180 Kg).

Does anyone know any where in Newcastle, please help :wave_cry:

I am not in Newcastle but many grocery stores (Testco, Morrisons, Asda) have pay scales as well as some chemists (Boots is where I went before I bought a scale). Some of them offer a print out with your weight & BMI on it.

Best of luck
:p:p:p

Some leisure centres have scales like that too that offer print outs... I think they have some scales like that at my local one, so the leisure centre might be another place to try too.
Good luck ;)
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Hiya, if you want to do it discretely, Lloyds chemist have a little room for health checks etc. They may help you out.

Sounds a simple question doesn't it. Short of medical centres I don't know anywhere that has scales that go up to my weight (around 180 Kg).

Does anyone know any where in Newcastle, please help :wave_cry:

hi im not far from newcastle, i think boots has scales and most other larger chemists.

Thanks for the advice, got down to my local Boots today and to my delight found their machine goes high enough (and I've lost 5 pounds over Christmas!!!) :D

Last edited:
well done thats great news x

Thanks for the advice, got down to my local Boots today and to my delight found their machine goes high enough (and I've lost 5 pounds over Christmas!!!) :D
Did you see my link above?:confused:

Welldone! good luck for lots more to come off!

Well done on your 5lb weight loss:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Just looked at the link and those scales are currently HALF PRICE in the argos sale!!
They are fab too, really wide with a clear display;)

Back