• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Where Can i Shop For A Wedding?

Deets

Ive got a wedding to go in July, and im a size 18 at the moment. Ive been looking around and i just cant find anything nice?! Thought this was meant to get easier :eek:

Ive tried:
River Island
Next
Very
ebay
Debenhams

Can anyone recommend a shop that i should check out? Im stumped!

x

Crazy as it sounds ask a friend if you can borrow some clothes - this is my latest plan, I have dropped 5 dress sizes since christmas so it seems crazy for me to spend a fortune on a dress I will not be able to wear again but if you do want to buy something have a look on ASOS they are usually quite good

Hope you have a wonderful day x x x

:wave_cry:Hi Deets,
You might not like my suggestion but Ann Harvey do have very good quality dressy outfits
They can be a bit pricey but often have a sale section with excellent bargains-around Xmas I bought a size 18/20 skirt, blouse & jacket for my sons graduation in July-I think I paid around £15 for all 3 so wasn't too worried if they didn't fit by then-(looks like they will:D)

Crazy as it sounds ask a friend if you can borrow some clothes - this is my latest plan, I have dropped 5 dress sizes since christmas so it seems crazy for me to spend a fortune on a dress I will not be able to wear again but if you do want to buy something have a look on ASOS they are usually quite good

Hope you have a wonderful day x x x

I wish i could! All my friends are skinny minnies boo! One day i hope i can borrow their clothes! think id need to get to a 14 at least :eek: And i forgot about ASOS so im going for a browse - thank you! You have a lovely evening too :) x

:wave_cry:Hi Deets,
You might not like my suggestion but Ann Harvey do have very good quality dressy outfits
They can be a bit pricey but often have a sale section with excellent bargains-around Xmas I bought a size 18/20 skirt, blouse & jacket for my sons graduation in July-I think I paid around £15 for all 3 so wasn't too worried if they didn't fit by then-(looks like they will:D)

Never heard of Ann Harvey - Just had a quick peek and looks like its not really my kind of style - but thanks so much for the suggestion!

What if l drop another dress size in 2 months - bl**dy hell, hadnt thought about it until now. Maybe i should wait until im a little closer to the date? Maybe its wishful thinking that ill be a size smaller haha

x

Theres lots of nice Maxi dresses in the shops at the moment. I brought a lovely one from select on Saturday for the bargain price of £15 and its gorgeous.

I'd say leave it till the last minute to buy though deets as you may drop another size before then x

Theres lots of nice Maxi dresses in the shops at the moment. I brought a lovely one from select on Saturday for the bargain price of £15 and its gorgeous.

I'd say leave it till the last minute to buy though deets as you may drop another size before then x

Ive not heard of select *gets googling* And yes im loving maxi dresses but the ones ive seen so far have been naff! Maybe ill wait another 4 weeks before looking for a frock - but all suggestions gratefully received!! x

oh I love monsoon !!! I can't wait till all their clothes fit me and I am just going to get a job there as a clothes 'tryer-onner' (ok I know it's not a real job)

Back