• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wheres everyone going on their hols?

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Hi, thought id start an upbeat thread to cheer ourselves up! The weather is sooooooo miserable and im in need of some sun!!!! Were off to Side in Turkey May 23rd and i cant wait!!! You got anywhere booked? xxx

im going to the royal wings hotel in turkey on april 7th for 2 weeks cant wait and hopefully it will be the last time i have to be wedge in the chair with the belt extender on the plane.

Last edited:
Alonissos (Greek Island) ... later in the year... I'm already thinking food and have started a thread about what food to eat when in Greece... for bariatric purposes....

Love and hugs xxx

Tunisia would you believe it - hope the troubles have settled down! The tickets are in for our holiday on the 20th March... can't wait.

We went last year and really enjoyed ourselves... normally we go to Egypt!

ive not got anything booked for this year, so ill just dream of where you are all going!

And Nova i love Tunisia, really hope all the trouble hasnt affected it too much :) x

I'm having a couple of weekends away; Cornwall, London and maybe Wales. No 'big' holidays planned because we're saving for next year - once my surgery is done and I've lost a substantial amount of weight, we hope to go to Australia.

Oh I want to go to Australia that does sound like a lovely plan for your post op!

I am probably going to Turkey in April/May. Was supposed to be going to Canada in July but that is looking doubtful now so a week in Turkey to get a bit of a tan before summer seems like a plan! Went to Anatalya last year to a Magic Life all inclusive hotel with Thomson and it was really good value - will probably try and do the same again. Wont be such good value this year cos now I cant eat as much!!!!:eek::eek::eek::D

Im waiting to book mine, daughters hubby is waiting on hearing if hes still got a job. Hes been made redundant from where he works now at the end of this month, but hes been for a few interviews and should hear this week (fingers crossed!) Once we know he has a job we are booking our hols for end of August and the beginning September. We are planning on going to Alcudia in Majorca, we have been before and we love it :D Cant wait for some sun XX

lol....I would never have fancied Iceland but I saw a travel programme years ago and it looked gorgeous......have a lovely time and watch out for frozen fish fingers ;) XX

I've always fancied Iceland... and the photography opportunities will be fantastic for you I'm sure Caz.

I'd love to spend a night... wrapped up in an igloo!

Love and hugs xxx

Off on a ship up the coast of Norway I hope. Not booked yet but in the pipe line......otherwise it will be Window-sill Bay.

We are off Weymouth for a long weekend with the kids ( cheapy out of the paper)

We have a bonjovi (woohooo) concert to go to in June so having 2 nights away ;-) childless ..... And our week in Cornwall.... Ahhh free board and lodgings with mummy and daddy! Love it :)

Wish I had family to stay with in Cornwall, its beautifyl there :D Mind you with some of my family you would need them to pay you to get you to stay there :D XX

I am hoping to visit my parents in Jamaica in November - if I still have a job by then as I have been threatened with redundancy. I have not seen my Dad since March last year. My mom is over visiting at the moment. I am saving now in case I do get the chop at work and if I do and I do not have a job by then - then I will have a long visit. They are not getting any younger. Plus any excuse to take a long break in the sun:D.

tranquil x

Just been to the Maldives. Hubby's brother & sister in law are coming over from Australia in May and we're all going to France for a week. We've booked a couple of gites in Beaujolais, amongst the vineyards :) Then I'm off to France again at the end of July for a music summer school - that's not really a holiday as I'll be teaching, but it's a week off work so I guess it counts !

Hi, thought id start an upbeat thread to cheer ourselves up! The weather is sooooooo miserable and im in need of some sun!!!! Were off to Side in Turkey May 23rd and i cant wait!!! You got anywhere booked? xxx
I went to side a couple of years ago, we loved it the! I think we stayed in the club bella sun hotel.

Me and my family going to Devon for a week in april then we're going to Rhodes in sept. If I'm even more lucky I might get a holiday with work too!! I'm a carer and my client likes nice holidays and has taken me and my kids away with her a couple of times in the past couple of years and I'm not complaining!!!

Back