• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Which hospital to choose in Bradford.

Sue waite

Hi, I've just received my letter this morning asking me which hospital to choose for my first consultation. I'm in Bradford, West Yorkshire. I've been given the option of St lukes, but if I do have surgery it will be at Bradford royal infirmary or The yorkshire clinic. I just wondered if anyone had experience at any of these hospitals.

Sarnie

Hi, I've just received my letter this morning asking me which hospital to choose for my first consultation. I'm in Bradford, West Yorkshire. I've been given the option of St lukes, but if I do have surgery it will be at Bradford royal infirmary or The yorkshire clinic. I just wondered if anyone had experience at any of these hospitals.
Try and do a search for those hospitals on this site, there probably is lots of info to be found. Good luck x

Irene44

Hi welcome sorry can’t help with choices but just to wish you good luck with your journey. Xx

Parsnip

No experience either but I'd also recommend doing a search of the site. Hopefully someone with experience will be about x