• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Which incision is my port?

Hollie22

I am 4 days post op and removed dressings. I did ask which incision was my port but as I was drugged with anesthetic and pain meds I can't remember lol! Which side is it?! I'm curious :)

Depends on ur surgeon hun, mines in middle about 3 inches up from belly button....even tho I was told before hand it would be lower down on left hand side. Someone else I know had theirs up by chest! Can feel mine when I stretch arms up in air now x

mine is the highest, most central but also largest of the 5.

Mine is same place as Top Cat, I think that could be Mr. Super's port location.

Highest and most central of the 5. I havent had a fill yet but when I lay down I can feel it like a button under the skin.

I didnt have any dressings, just glue. Wounds are looking fab @17 days post op. :)

mine was the cut to the left hand side over top of my bottom rib and I can palpate it once you healed you should be able to feel it under the skin

Mine was between the top and bottom middle ones slightly to the right if I look down x

Still can't work it out or feel it ill gave to wait and find out when I have my first fill. Foolishly I thought they were all in the same position lol thanks for the feedback though guys!

Hollie to find mine the nurse got me to raise my feet up together lying down flat on my back, I could then feel it x

Thanks rainbow sprinkles I found it in my right side just above incision :) hehe very good technique now my curiosity is satisfied :)

Back