• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Which ones

minnieme62

Hi I'm just about to go out and get everything I need to start my pre op diet tomorrow and would like to know which yogurts to buy thanks

Mine were muller lites

Same here, pre op I stuck with Muller Lite's.

I only started worrying about higher protein one's after operation, Danio and Skyr are now my staples though trying Liberte as well at the moment.

I've just bought shape yorguts they say 0% fat hoping they are right and also making my own vegetable soup is it ok to add vegetable stock cubes thanks

I've just bought shape yorguts they say 0% fat hoping they are right and also making my own vegetable soup is it ok to add vegetable stock cubes thanks

My pre op was home made veg soup made with stock cubes, but with no barley, rice or lentils added just veg.
Sounds like your on the Sunderland pre op milk diet SJS like me, Its not that bad actually but believe me the plate of veg soup is the highlight of the day just for the salty taste after all the dairy.

My pre op was home made veg soup made with stock cubes, but with no barley, rice or lentils added just veg. Sounds like your on the Sunderland pre op milk diet SJS like me, Its not that bad actually but believe me the plate of veg soup is the highlight of the day just for the salty taste after all the dairy.

I am on the Sunderland pre op I'm hoping I do it right lol x

Back