• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

which vitamins do you take?

stillfat

Im considering buying from celebration vitamins. are there any uk vitamins suitable for gastric bypass needs? thanks

Forceval are the most complete and high dosage.Most of the ones you buy are not half as good.

hi
thanks for replying. do u just take one pill of forceval + calcium citrate and iron supplement?

I'll mention it to the gp but is it common for the gp to prescribe it ?

I get forceval off my doctors, u can buy it over the counter think its 50p more than perscripstion

is the 50p more for the 30 days supply?

I found 90 days supply for £18..
Also, do i just take one of them or do you take more than one? thanks a lot

Sugarfreemegastore stock bariatric vitamins.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

those bariatric advantage ones on sugarfree megastore do u just take one pill?
does the chewy ones stick to your teeth?

I've not tried them sorry, I get mine on prescription as I have a pre-payment card anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Sorry I can't help either as I get mine on prescription also !!

I used to take regular ones but the dietitian said they weren't good enough so she wrote to my Dr and got her to prescribe Forceval. One a day all done. I also take 3 x Adcal D3, 2 ferrous sulphate.

Yes it was for 30 at my chemist it was very close to perstription price but slightly more, so working it out with the b12 injections and fast tabs, it would be roughly £210 per year on perscripstion for all 3, but if u get the pre paid card of the top of my head it was just over £10 per month for 10 months which covers u for the year, so I got that as its saving me over £100 per year plus if I need any other meds as a one off or permanent thing I still will be paying the same.

Cheers Vicky!! I'll see if my gp will let me have it on prescription.

By the way, I didnt know that you'd need to pay for b12 injections!! I thought u just book an appointment and they inject u there and then?

I might need them as 6 months ago my b12 levels were borderline anaemic. Do you buy the injections and inject yourself by yourself?!

No u get in on perscripstion so u have to pay for it at the chemist then u take it back to the docs and the nurse does them. U just get the vale and the docs have the needles etc xx, I was told b12 is a must every 3 months x

Back