• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whittington hospital weight management clinic

Hi,
I asked the Doc for a referral on the 11th of June and got a letter the other day asking me to book my appointment. I have my first appointment on the 27th of August (but am hoping that they will have a cancellation for an earlier appointment........fingers crossed!!!!).

Hopefully after that appointment things will move smoothly.

Good luck with everything!!! Keep us in the loop with how it goes!!!

Hi Meggiemoo soz am sure have asked u this b4 but are you at the Whit as well.
Is ur app for the consultant or for the info meeting as am sure at the Whit u have to go to the info meeting first b4 seeing the consultant.
Thanks hun and have a good weekend xx

Do you have to be invited to one of those meetings or can anyone turn up?? Or is it something you can go to after your initial meeting??

Hi Girls,
Brett said he got his funding and surgery pretty quick, he thinks it is slowing down a bit now due to the high demands for wls.
Hopfuly once you have your education session the next bits will soon move, Im hoping this happens for me too,
Roch, sorry I can't make 30th July for walk in meeting, hubbie is working so will have to look at another date to go to walk in meeting, maybe the one in August .
Maybe will can all meet at one of the meetings that would be great :D.
Hugs x

Hi Diana hun no probs but yes it would be lovely to meet and i will def be going to the next meeting.
Take care and chat soon xxx

Hi Meggiemoo soz am sure have asked u this b4 but are you at the Whit as well.
Is ur app for the consultant or for the info meeting as am sure at the Whit u have to go to the info meeting first b4 seeing the consultant.
Thanks hun and have a good weekend xx

I will be going to the Whit (which I'm glad as so far I've heard nothing but good things!!!!). My appointment on the 27th is the initial group meeting.

Do you have to be invited to one of those meetings or can anyone turn up?? Or is it something you can go to after your initial meeting??

I was told by the Whit that you def have the info session then the app with the consultant some time after.
If ur at the Whit maybe its the info session you are booking, maybe some of the other Whit peeps will be along soon.
Take care xxx

I will be going to the Whit (which I'm glad as so far I've heard nothing but good things!!!!). My appointment on the 27th is the initial group meeting.

Ok yes i will be at the info meeting on the 30th July and i think you have to book a place like you have done as it is for only a specific amount of people, i have heard the places go really quick xx

Sorry, I'm getting confused!!!!! Is your meeting on the 30th of July the initial group meeting? I am defo trying to get an earlier appointment but I guess it won't be long til the 27th!!!!!

Sorry, I'm getting confused!!!!! Is your meeting on the 30th of July the initial group meeting? I am defo trying to get an earlier appointment but I guess it won't be long til the 27th!!!!!

Lol yes the 30th July is the initial group meeting that i am going to i am getting confused to now lol are you going to the one on the 27th August lol very confusing x

Last edited:
Back