• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WHO ELSE IS HAVING THEIR OP...

swizzlestick

Lifes a beach
Hi there

Was just wondering, who apart from Tesmarelda is having their op in the next couple of weeks. I think a member called Lisa is too, but I am not certain.

I have my respiritory tests on Tuesday, once I've had that I shall be calling the Homerton to ask them when my next appointment there is as I haven't been sent one yet.

Been waiting 2 years since referral, I'm hoping I'm on the home run now.

Hia,

Have you looked at the first post in the operation dates thread in the stickies? Everyone should be listed there.

Definately next week in Walsall for me. Haven't posted on the date thread yet because I've been give the 14th/17th or 20th and don't know which till tues.

I go in tomorrow, op on tuesday :)

.x.

thanks blue diamond :D

.x.

yeah at leeds nuffield

.x.

Wow it looks like a busy wls week eh. Thanks Shel and Red for mentioning the sticky thread, I shall go find it.

Good luck and warm wishes to Baby jane, Bonita, Ir0x0rz and Ladybird. Will be thinking of you all :)

DSarah, I have a complex med history that they needed to check out and test etc. It also didn't help that my original referal came from a hospital consultant at Newham and not my GP and ot was to the Royal London Hospital, who transferred me to St Barts, who transferred me to Homerton lol.

They are good at Homerton Sarah, your in good hands.

Last edited:
i had mine there 6 weeks ago this tuesday and i can only say it was a fantastic place and the care i got was great. Who is doing your op i had Prof Mc Mahon x

yeah the proff is doing mine... did you have a catheter?

.x.

No i didnt, and no pain what so ever, but i did have a complication and prof saved my life so i have the utmost faith in him and you are in great hands, im going to see him again on the 18th May and i cant wait as i havent stopped smiling since i had my op x

awww thats great :D

.x.

hi

Wow it looks like a busy wls week eh. Thanks Shel and Red for mentioning the sticky thread, I shall go find it.

Good luck and warm wishes to Baby jane, Bonita, Ir0x0rz and Ladybird. Will be thinking of you all :)

DSarah, I have a complex med history that they needed to check out and test etc. It also didn't help that my original referal came from a hospital consultant at Newham and not my GP and ot was to the Royal London Hospital, who transferred me to St Barts, who transferred me to Homerton lol.

They are good at Homerton Sarah, your in good hands.

Where abouts r u im not far from newham hospital my m8s having hers at barts real soon x

Swizz & Sarah,

Were all under the Homerton :).

I've got the Bariatric weight loss nurse next week :eek:. I've not been as good as I should :mad:.

Back