• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WHO ELSE IS HAVING THEIR OP...

pink i went to group meeting and c consultant who said i should have sleeve and just had to wait to hear to make sure all team agree how long does that take usually im inpaitient lol

LOL, I'm impatient to. Waiting for Bypass.

I asked and he said it take 3-4 month to get funding and another 3-4 month till you have op.
He said there was no reason why I shouldn't have Op, because of weight related illness. I signed forms there and then for apply for funding. Not sure if that is the norm.

I have my sleep study on 24th. He didn't think I needed it but my Gp referred me for it.

Sara I live in Beckton :)

Pinky, I saw the dieticians at Homerton about 18 months ago, also had the group presentation about the different types of surgery and what you can and cant eat etc. But as I was referred upwards to Coppack by Mannur and have only just been passed back to Mannur I have not seen the diet nurses at all since. I have put on a considerable ammount since I saw them :( quiting smoking didn't help and the obvious inability to get regular excercise makes it almost impossible to lose anything. God knows what they will say when I next have to see them (if at all). I have a feeling that once I've had my respiritory tests next week I may just receive an appointment for pre admission being as its been 2 yrs already. rather than going back round in a circle.

hi i'm going in tomorrow and having my bypass on wednesday, getting really nervous now!!!!!!!
lisa xxx

Back