• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Who is having their op in March :)

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Mornin all was just wondering which of u lucky people are having ur surgery in March and if so which hospital.

My Bypass is on March 2nd but i have to go in the previous day for blood thinning treatments, not 2 looking forward to an extra day in hospital :( but its only one day extra. If i had gone in like most people do on the day of my surgery then i would meet the other 2/3 peeps who are having their surgery that day, but as i will be going straight from the ward that wont happen, i am told its a big general surgery ward, so i think either the day i go in or when i am up to walking i will take a stroll and look for any big gals or guys and have a look over their bed to see if they have the same consultant as me then i might be brave enough to say hi lol :D:D:D:D and of course tell them about our fab site :) omg how bad am i lol xxx

1st of March for me at Gartnavel Hospital in Glasgow....devastated it was meant to be a week tomorrow......:cry:

Back