• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Who mentioned having cheese and pickle?

slimmerkay

Someone the other day said they had had cheese and pickle on a cracker the other day. Was it Charis?

Well whoever it was thank you. It reminded me how much I like it lol. Had some english cheddar and small chunks branston on a light crispbread for a snack this afternoon. Yummy :D

I had cheese & pickle on toast the other night... Lush! x

no, don' think it was me.......great idea though! mmmmmmmmm...... no I had cheese and tomato, also yummy!
I had light philadelphia garlic on crispbreads today....yummy!

The thing is, when trying to lose weight I stayed away from hard cheese - and now we need to eat it for protein :rolleyes:

But I'd forgotten how much I enjoy some cheese things. Like cheese and tomato in a toastie, or cheese on toast, or a lump of cheese with salad and pickle :D

Cheese naked yummmm

I could murder a toastie but I don't think I dare yet. I only had toast for the first time yesterday.

had some fab crackers/crispbreads/rice cakes today from holland and barrett not cheap though but delicious they are rice cakes - Black sesame and teryaki are the two flavours and great with philli on or even alone

calories - 29kcal
protein - 0.6g
carbs - 6.2g
fat - 0.2g

they are scrummy and I even eat them alone but warning with bands anyway they seem to slip through too well!!!

*groan* so unfiar, my favourite is Asda ES Chutney, but its main ingredient is sugar :wave_cry: bye bye chutney for me!

oooh i love a bit of cathedral city but am not allowed till i've had this damn gall bladder out x

Back