• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whoo hooo first band fill friday carnt wait

kee28

as rilly need it then i can start the gym as well so hear gose watch this space hehehehehe :)

good luck with it kee, i hope u feel some restriction !

hope all goes well today kee !

good luck hun x

good luck

thanks all well i went to day and had my fisrt fill and the doc only put 1and a half mill in as e said my weight loss is going wel with out the full restriction i was disopointed tho as i wanted more . but have to go bk in 6 weeks for my next top up . my band can take up to 10mil to its full capastie sorry bout the spelling lol u all know by now how bad i am with it lol also my port has turnt round and they had to try and turn it back round hehe as it bent the needel lol but i have lost over the last 5 weeks with no restriction and no pre opp diet 14 pound so not bad rilly carnt wait to start the gym monday hoo hoo

thanks all well i went to day and had my fisrt fill and the doc only put 1and a half mill in as e said my weight loss is going wel with out the full restriction i was disopointed tho as i wanted more . but have to go bk in 6 weeks for my next top up . my band can take up to 10mil to its full capastie sorry bout the spelling lol u all know by now how bad i am with it lol also my port has turnt round and they had to try and turn it back round hehe as it bent the needel lol but i have lost over the last 5 weeks with no restriction and no pre opp diet 14 pound so not bad rilly carnt wait to start the gym monday hoo hoo

i think it normal to have a small fill first time round my second was my biggest one

glad it all went well for you

So glad the fill went well, and with losing a stone already the small fill should be enough :)

most 1st fills rarely have any effect and feel no different as they only put in a tiny amount as they worry about over filling and frightning there patient with full on restriction, its usually built up slowly to getting a good restriction point.

Back