• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whoop whoop!!

Carre

Oh yes I'm banded, went in at 5 ish woke an hour later, taken back to my room, sllept till 10ish and then watched some tv till 1.30.

The nurses on the ward come round and kept waking me to do bp and oxygen levels, she was nice just didn't understand her much might had been the drugs lol.

Woke up in the night for a wee....... Can I just say that this is bizarre you need to wee but nothing really happens just a trickle. ( they said this is normal )

Woke up at 5 am in a bit of pain.... Luckily only a tad bit of wind in my shoulder, it was mainly painful in my stomach.

They gave me some pain killer in water which was disgusting, she got me the syrup one in the end along with some mint tea yogurt and a smoothie .

I couldn't eat or drink much maybe worked out at a big mouthful of each.

I have also managed to get myself dressed ans make up on ready for the driver to pick me up.

Will post in a couple of days let you know how I'm getting on...

A massive thank you to all you lovely people that have helped me with your kind words and great advice and got me this far,, Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi carre so glad everything went well and your feeling good x safe journey home and looking forward to reading your updates. Rest up x x

Glad to hear all went well, hope you have a good trip home and a speedy recovery!

Glad it went well. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey!

Thats great news so glad all went well, good luck with your weight loss journey. xx

CONGRATULATIONS CARRE! WELCOME TO THE BANDERS BENCH! :) :talk017:

Relax and take it easy :)

Aww well done!! Glad everything went well. You must be so excited for your future. Hope the pain eases soon x are u managing to drink ok yet? I can't stand soluble meds!!

Aww well done!! Glad everything went well. You must be so excited for your future. Hope the pain eases soon x are u managing to drink ok yet? I can't stand soluble meds!!

I know they were sickening ... Feel great at the mo!, lost nearly a stone in this first week xx
How are you??

Well done Carre ... Hope you are managing more fluids now x

Back